Since 1971, Presrite Corporation has been providing quality forgings to our customers, and an excellent place to work for our employees. We offer a family-oriented atmosphere, a fun place to work and excellent benefits. If you are looking for this type of environment, we have a great opportunity for you. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our Jefferson Division!
We have an immediate opening for a Welder/Fabricator position located in Jefferson, OH. This position will report to the Maintenance Manager.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (not all-inclusive)
· Fabricate components or equipment from prints or shop drawings.
· Layout, fits and welds fabricated, cast and forged components to assemble structural forms.
· Weld and cut forms of metals in a correct and safe manner.
· Sets up equipment and welds parts, using arc, gas-shielded arc or gas welding equipment.
· Ability to repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts, using cutting torch, straightening press, and hand tools.
· Perform other duties as assigned by a supervisor.
· Minimum of 5 years welding experience
· Ability to read, understand, correct, or modify mechanical schematics and prints
· Ability to Mig, Tig, and Stick weld, and use cutting torches
· Ability to utilize all basic hand tools and measuring devices
· Ability to use a PC