- Maintain all facilities equipment in proper working order.
- Manufacture with or without prints those pieces of equipment or modify those pieces of equipment needed to ensure proper flow and usage of all facilities equipment.
- Weld and cut forms of metals in a correct and safe manner.
- Assist all other maintenance and other departments as instructed with repairs to the equipment or facility.
- Document through the CMMS system the completion of all assigned tasks.
- Comply with all company safety policies and rules.
- Perform other duties as assigned by a supervisor.
- Minimum of 5 years advanced mechanical maintenance experience
- Ability to read, understand, correct, or modify mechanical schematics and prints
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and recommend and/or apply equitable solutions
- Ability to Mig, Tig, and Stick weld, and use cutting torches, also to utilize special testing and inspection equipment (Die Penatrant, other NDT test equipment).
- Ability to utilize all basic hand tools and measuring devices
- Ability to use a PC