We have an immediate opening for Systems Administrator at our Corporate Headquarters located in Cleveland, OH. This position will report to the Chief Information Officer.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (not all inclusive)
- Lead help desk operations ensuring timely resolution or escalation of end user issues.
- Install and configure software and hardware and set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Perform the daily operational support of systems to include hardware, software, security, configuration, backups and restores.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all hardware, software, network, and firewall issues and outages.
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, antivirus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Monitor and optimize network performance.
- Maintain and update disaster recovery plans.
- Maintain current levels of software and patches.
- Support business needs including adds, moves and changes when necessary.
- Travel at least once a week to one of our production facilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (work experience will be considered).
• Experience in Microsoft Windows server environments including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and remote desktop services.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of system administrator experience working in an enterprise environment.
• Experience with virtualization technologies (VMWare knowledge a Plus)
• SQL Server Administration experience
• Experience or knowledge of Microsoft Server, VMware, Networking, Active Directory, and Group Policy.
• Experience with disaster recovery and contingency planning.