The Staff Accountant is responsible for ensuring that financial statements, balance sheets, income statements, and reconciliations are accurately prepared and executed.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (not all inclusive)
· Assist with the preparation and analysis of operational and management reports.
· Timely and accurate completion of monthly journal entries
· Completing account reconciliations
· Maintaining AR aging and reconcile with customers
· Monthly and quarterly financial reporting, journal entries, and general ledger
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
· Up to 2 years of recent general accounting experience
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills