Direct the duties, people and results of the processing, rework, shipping and receiving areas. Train employees, assign work, and maintain expected performance and results.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (not all-inclusive)
· Direct, supervise, and coordinate all operations related to processing, rework, shipping and receiving.
· Provide instruction and guidance to employees so planned objectives are achieved.
· Maintain appropriate safety, quality, equipment and housekeeping objectives.
· Administer and enforce all company rules and regulations as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Ensure all appropriate safety regulations and rules are complied with. Administer disciplinary actions as required.
· Comply with and assure conformance with all company related directives.
· Maintain inventory of containers and supplies.
· 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to operate a Lift Truck