Since 1971, Presrite Corporation has been providing world class forging solutions to our customers. We have three modern manufacturing plants plus a dedicated technical division for our Engineering and die making capabilities, all centrally located in Ohio. Press sizes range from 1,300 to 6,000 tons, forging approximately 125,000 tons of steel annually. Forgings we provide range from 2 to 300 pounds, all produced to the latest International quality standards. Our customers span many diverse markets: off-highway, agriculture, military, automotive, rail, oil and mining--just to name a few.
Presrite also provides an excellent place to work. We offer a family oriented atmosphere, development and advancement opportunities, tuition reimbursement, and competitive pay with outstanding benefits. If you are looking for this type of environment, we have a great opportunity for you. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our Production Team at our forging facilities!
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Electrical Maintenance Technician at our forging production facility in Jefferson, Ohio.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing industrial, electrical, and electronic control systems. This position will work closely with multiple personnel, including machine operators and other maintenance employees, in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (not all inclusive)
• Write, test, troubleshoot, and install PLC programs. Experience with RSlogix 500 and RSLoxic 5000 is a plus.
• Install, program, and troubleshoot variable frequency drives and soft start systems.
• Troubleshoot and repair pumps, valves, and cylinders.
• Work safely, accurately, quickly, and independently to keep the equipment operating. Must work well under pressure.
• Minimum 3 years of industrial electrician and mechanical experience; heavy industrial experience is a plus.
• Minimum 3 years PLC experience; RSLogix 500 and RSLogix 5000 experience is a plus.
• Process control experience must include 4-20 mA loops, positing feedback, and analog controls.
• Previous experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.