Since 1971, Presrite Corporation has been providing quality forgings to our customers, and an excellent place to work for our employees. We offer a family-oriented atmosphere, a fun place to work and excellent benefits. If you are looking for this type of environment, we have a great opportunity for you. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join our Bessemer Division!
We have an immediate opening for a CNC Operator located in Cleveland, OH. This position will report to the Machine Shop Manager.
The CNC Operator is responsible for adjusting equipment during production to ensure product meets specifications. The Operator will machine production parts per the schedule. Ensure all usable tooling is properly replaced and confirm that proper tooling and inserts are being used per the set-up requirements. Must possess and demonstrate knowledge of the Quality Policy and how it relates to customer requirements.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (not all-inclusive):
• Ability to safely and efficiently operate CNC equipment.
• Must have to ability to hold close machining tolerances.
• Ability to use various measuring equipment required for the job.
• Use data collection system and take appropriate corrective actions based on the data collected.
• Ensure old router tags are removed from customer containers prior to usage.
• Maintain appropriate production and scrap goals, as determined by the department manager.
• Maintain housekeeping to defined standards.
• Utilize safe working practices in all job related functions.
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on CNC operation experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Computer skills appropriate for the job.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints.
• Ability to operate a Fork Lift.
• Ability to use data collection system and to take appropriate corrective actions based on data collected.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds safely and correctly.