The 3rd Shift Managers responsible for overseeing, administering, and assisting in the off-shift operations of the plant. This position requires the individual to manage personnel and schedules of the plant.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (not all-inclusive)
· Interface with relevant managers and supervisors relative to department goals and objectives. Provide feedback as necessary.
· Meet with the Human Resources Manager and Safety Specialist as appropriate to assure personnel and safety issues are handled appropriately.
· Provide guidance and support to all departments as necessary.
· Administer and enforce all company rules and regulations as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
· Provide technical assistance when necessary to achieve expected production, quality, and shipping objectives.
· Provide direction and coordination in the event of incidents, accidents, or injuries.
· Provide feedback and recommendations as appropriate to improve departmental and plant operations.
· Mediate disagreements/disputes and, if necessary, document or discipline as appropriate.
· Training and management of over 40 employees.
· 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
· 3 years’ experience in a leadership role
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Computer/technology literate, to include: Microsoft Word and Excel
· Ability to operate a Lift Truck/Fork Lift/Tow Motor